Depending on what device you’re using to watch fuboTV, you may have two ways to sign in: email and password, or a registration code. You can sign in with an email address and password on every device that works with the service.
When you open the fuboTV app, just click “SIGN IN” and use the built-in or on-screen keyboard to type in the email address you used to sign up for fubo and your password. Activation codes can now be used to sign in on all connected devices, like TVs and game systems.
How Do I Log in to FuboTV Using a Code?
To use this function, you must have a valid fuboTV account.
- Open the fuboTV app and tap “Sign in.”
- The screen will say SIGN IN WITH A CODE.
- Visit fubo.tv/connect on your phone, tablet, or computer and enter the code you see on your TV. Then hit SUBMIT.
- If you’re not already signed in to fubo.tv on your computer, you’ll need to sign in before you can go to fubo.tv/connect.
- The code works for only 5 minutes. If the code runs out, you’ll get an error message and have to look for another code on your TV.
- If you’re successful, your browser will show a confirmation screen and your device’s fuboTV app will open to the HOME screen.
How Do I Stream More Than One Channel at the Same Time?
You can get to Multiview in two ways.
From the menu:
- From any menu screen, you can select the live channel or game you want to watch.
- To get to the options screen, press and hold the touchpad.
- Click on “WATCH IN MULTIVIEW.”
- Swipe left or right to find a second station, and then click the touchpad to choose it.
From live TV:
- To see more live stations, swipe up.
- Swipe left or right to choose a second channel to watch, and press and hold the joystick to watch in multiview.
How Do I Add More Channels?
With Multiview, you can watch two or three stations at the same time:
- At the bottom of the screen, click Add channel.
- Swipe left or right to find an extra channel, then click the cursor to choose it.
How Do I Pick Which Channel Station Plays From?
You can choose the station you want to hear from by swiping up, down, left, or right. In the bottom left corner of the channel that is playing sound, you will see a small volume button.
To turn on FuboTV and connect it to the TV, go to https://fubo.tv/connect and sign in with the email address and password you used to sign up for Fubo. You can use the built-in or on-screen keyboard on the device.
You can watch the NFL, NBA, and MLB on FuboTV, but you can also watch the NHL, NASCAR, MLS, college sports, golf, tennis, boxing, MMA, and more. They also have full coverage of rare events like the Super Bowl, World Series, NBA Finals, Stanley Cup Playoffs, and Olympics.