The Destiny Mastercard is an unsecured credit card that reports to the three major credit bureaus and is intended for people with bad to fair credit. The Destiny Mastercard features various perks, including identity theft protection and zero liability protection, for an annual charge of $59-$99 and a 24.90% APR. First Electronic Bank issues the Destiny Mastercard, which is managed by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc.
Destiny Credit Card Benefits
- A chance to establish and use credit
- Security deposit not required
- Reports your payments to the three main credit reporting agencies.
- Fearless fraud prevention in the event that your card is lost or stolen
- EMV chip is present.
- Pre-qualification has no impact on your credit score.
- Almost everywhere accepts Mastercard.
- Protection from fraud.
- Theft avoidance.
- No cost.
- Credit card for 24-7 destiny.
How to Log Into Destiny Credit Card Login Portal?
- Navigate to the Destiny Card login screen.
- Fill in your credentials in the “Username” and “Password” fields.
- To access your account, click the “Log In” button.
How Can You Reset Your Destiny Credit Card Login Password and Username?
To visit the site, launch your web browser or click here.
- Go to https://destiny.myfinanceservice.com/Account/ForgotPassword to reset your password.
- Fill out the form with your “user name”, “last 4 digits of the card”, “date of birth”, and “social security number”.
- To reset the password, click the “reset password” option below the form.
How to Recover a Forgotten Username?
- To access the website, open it in your web browser or go to https://destiny.myfinanceservice.com/Account/ForgotPassword.
- Put your “user name,” “last four card digits,” “date of birth,” and “social security number” in the appropriate fields on the provided form.
- To change your password, click the “reset password” option located beneath the provided form.
How to Apply for a New Destiny Credit Card?
- Go to https://www.destinycard.com/home for more information.
- In the top right corner of the website, click the “my account” button.
- Tap the “register your account” button to the right of the log-in form.
- Enter your “card account”, “date of birth”, and “social security number”.
- Tap the “continue to next step” button.
Payment Options for Destiny Credit Cards
Making a Destiny Card payment online requires access to your Destiny account online. Please sign in with your username and password to complete this. Please do it prior to the 5:00 PM Pacific Time online payment cutoff.
You can use your phone to pay with a Destiny Card. You must call 844-222-565 and then adhere to the directions. By using a live representative, you can pay your Destiny bill. To send your Destiny payment, post the envelope to the address listed below.
- FS Card Services Genesis
- PO Box 4477
What is the Procedure for Cancelling a Credit Card Transaction?
Contact either the merchant on the opposite end of the transaction or the credit card company to cancel a credit card transaction. Which person you should contact initially depends on whether you believe the transaction is fraudulent.