Ascension is one of the largest private healthcare organisations in the United States, ranking second in terms of hospital count in 2019. It was founded as a charitable Catholic system.
It was the largest Catholic health system in 2018, with 165,000 employees, 151 facilities, and $552.69 million in operating profitability on $22.63 billion in revenue. Anthony Tersigni was Ascension’s CEO in 2018. Ascension will have 142 hospitals and 142,000 staff by the end of 2021.
What are MyAscension’s Advantages?
Having a MyAscension Portal account online has a number of advantages. Following is a list of a few of those:
- Employees have 24/7 access to their W-2s, pay stubs, and tax documents.
- They can see Ascension sales benchmarks and customer service metrics.
- Additionally, workers can modify their work schedules.
- Access to Ascension Technology products during development, research, and testing.
- Tracking of employee absences and leave requests.
- Additionally, the employee has access to Ascension updates, reports, and news.
Let’s talk about how to sign in to the MyAscension Portal at My.ascension.org once you have cleared the MyAscension Benefits.
The MyAscension Portal Login procedure will now be started, but first. Let me quickly go over the login information for the MyAscension Portal.
What Are the Login Requirements for MyAscension?
- Web address for MyAscension Portal Login.
- You must have a valid MyAscension Portal User ID and Password.
- Browser for the internet.
- Reliable internet connectivity on a PC, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
Step-by-Step Guide For MyAscension Login
Please adhere to the straightforward instructions below to effectively access your MyAscension portal:
- Visit My.ascension.org to access the MyAscension Portal official website.
- Please fill out the blank form with your User ID and Password.
- To access your MyAscension account, please click the LOG IN option after that.
If you are having trouble checking in, please click here to reset your password. If you want further assistance, please contact your local Ascension Technologies Service Desk.
MFA (multifactor authentication) will be available on my.ascension.org from March 27. If you access the site from outside the Ascension network and are already registered in Duo multifactor authentication, two-step verification will be required. Those on the network or who have not yet registered for multifactor authentication may receive a notification stating that they are being logged in through Duo.
MyAscension App for Mobile
Complete MyAscension Login Guide 2023: Ascension Rx provides a mobile application that you can use while on the go to make managing your meds as convenient as possible.
And here’s all you need to know if you need to bring a list of your medications to a doctor’s appointment. Ascension With the help of MyChart Online Care, we can be available to you and your family around-the-clock with emergency care that suits your schedule.
At home, at work, or while travelling, get the treatment you need online. With the use of a doctored video chat on your mobile device, you may receive 24/7 personalised assistance from Ascension Online Care. We strive fast to understand your specific situation so that we can give you the attention you need. It’s also secure and confidential.