Use the MyNova app if you attend Northern Virginia Community College. You can access various Virginia Community College Systems using this URL, including Blackboard, Canvas, Nova Connect, email, and others. To use them, you don’t need to check in to each one separately. This article will explain how to log in to the MyNova platform if you don’t already know how.
What is MyNova?
Numerous Villanova applications, including email, Banner, Blackboard, Novasis, and much more, can be accessed through the MyNova portal without requiring a separate login. You can access the site at http://mynova.villanova.edu.
How to Login To MyNova Platform?
If you want to login to the My Nova platform, then do the following steps:
- To begin, go to MyNova’s official website.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- You will now be directed to a page of Canvas, Student Email, and the Student Information System. Click on VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- This will take you to NOVAConnect.
How To Change the Password of MyNova?
You can use these procedures to modify your NOVAConnect, student email, and Canvas passwords. Each of the three services uses the same login and password, so if you change one, they all change as well.
- On the NOVA homepage, select the MyNOVA tab.
- Select the MyNova button in green.
- Click Log In after entering your Username and Password.
- Click Account Details in the window’s upper right corner.
- Change your password by clicking the button.
- Type a new password that complies with the requirements for security listed on the right side of the page:
- one uppercase letter or more
- at least one letter in lowercase
- a minimum of one number (0-9)
- A minimum of one special character, such as ‘! @ # $% & * () _ +  – /?: ‘,
- Click the “OK” button.
The Student Information System (SIS) at NOVA is known as NOVAConnect, and it serves as your one-stop shop for convenient access to all of your important student data.
With the help of NOVAConnect, you can perform a variety of online operations, such as finding and signing up for classes, dropping or switching classes, accessing your records, making payments, and managing your personal information.
Click on myNOVA > Log In > click on VCCS SIS: Student Information System > click on Student Centre to access NOVAConnect, the student information system (SIS).
All Villanova users have the ability to personalize their MyNova site. When you sign in, you can create a ‘Favourites’ area that appears at the top of the site. Simply click the heart in the lower right corner of the card to ‘like’ it and pin it to your ‘My Favorites’ area.
If you have any queries concerning MyNova, please open a case through the Service & Support Portal or phone 610-519-7777.